Sunday 5 January 2014

READ : Open Letter To Orezi


Hey! Orezi, let me start by wishing you a happy new year. I pray we your fans,
get to see a bigger you in 2014 by his grace.

Mr Orezi, my reason for writing this piece is to congratulate you on your success of 2013. You made a massive impact in the music industry giving us hits after hits. Lemme make a quick confession to you; Do you know that your songs occupy 20% of my playlist on my phone? I'm not exaggerating on this because I usually don't do such. Your songs like What is the need, Rihanna, You Garrit, Zarokome, Booty Bounce, Maserati rocked my playlist all through 2013 and still does. Orezi, I really do love your genre of music (reggae mixed with afro hip-hop), it is just my perfect taste.

Your inclusion to the HKN gang was one of the highlights of 2013 and your inability to pickup the headies award for the best reggae dancehall song was also one of the surprises of last year. But do you know what? I wanna use this medium to tell you that every disappointment is a blessing. I bet you are calling the shots in 2014 and sweeping all awards this year has to offer because you are a talented artiste. Mehn...dude, I really must say your combination with kiddominant is the best in naija as we speak. Have got an opportunity to work with kiddo and so I know what I'm saying. O boy! that dude is pure talent. You guyz are just perfect for your each other #NotThatAngleThough





But please Orezi, I've come to the appeal part of my letter. I'd like to see an album from you drop early this year. With an album, I'm sure you are going to win the hearts of so many people and cement your place as a A-list artiste in naija. Please do this for me, because I'm really anticipating your album.
Back at Isoko, Delta state were I'm serving, people say good things about you and I only just recently got to find out that you hail from there. That's a good thing, I'm serving in your land #Cool.

My final message to you is for you to keep doing what you know how to do best. 2014 is your year!

From : @nonnydrezzy

No comments:

Post a Comment